As we approach exam-taking time, here are some of the best posts I have collected over the years. Most of these
are brief articles, addressing some important elements of revising and exam taking.
- The Single Most Important Word in Any Law School Exam Answer
- What Makes a Law School Exam Answer “Good”?
- How to Write a Law School Exam: Deal With the Ambiguity
- A Handy Template for Answering “Hard” Law School Exam Questions
- The Key to Law School Exam Success? Think Like Your Professor
- Copy and Paste: Your Worst Enemy on a Law School Exam?
- Should Your Law School Essay Be Wearing Sweatpants or a Suit?
- The Single Most Important Thing You Can Do on a Law School Exam
If you are still in need of some last-minute exam resources, all of Legal Yankee’s study aids are 15% for the month of April. Only a couple of days left to take advantage of the discount on CLRI, Public Law, Criminal Law, Contract Law, Law of Tort, Property Law (Land Law), and Law of Equity and Trusts. You get them in paperback or as PDF downloads.
All the best to our readers who are taking exams!