Legal Methods and Systems: Text and Materials uses a text and materials format to provide a mini library and integrated teaching tool for Legal Method, English Legal System and Introduction to Law courses.
- Introduces students to a range of different ways of thinking about the study of law including doctrinal, socio-legal and critical perspectives
- Provides a wealth of materials and commentary, along with a series of focused questions suitable for tutorials and essays
- Discusses the implications of the opening of the new Supreme Court and reflects on the success of the Woolf reforms of the civil litigation system
- Includes examples and a questions and problems section to help students grasp the subject
- Incorporates high-level diagrams and mind maps in order to enhance retention of legal principles and procedures
- Includes other user-friendly features such as “key concepts” boxes, suggested further reading and web sources