This package includes a physical copy of Criminal Law, 5e by Wilson as well as access to the eText and MyLawChamber. Your instructor will need to provide you with a course ID in order for you to access the eText and MyLawChamber.
Trusted by generations of students, the Longman Law Series can be relied upon to spark your academic curiosity and provide you with the best possible basis for legal study. Property Law is your indispensable guide to all aspects of property law, helping you make the most of your studies.
Your essential guide to all aspects of criminal law, this new edition contains:
- A range of hypothetical examples to illustrate problematic case scenarios
- Further reading references to a wide range of academic articles and additional source material
- Major rewrites of the sections on sexual offences, complicity, and attempt
- Expanded anaysis of corporate liability
- Full coverage of important new cases including Clinton, Dawes, Bowyer and Hatter, Hill, Asmelash, and Dawes on partial defences to murder, R v Robinson-Pierre on situational crime, Dao and R v A on duress and Pipe on necessity.
MyLawChamber is a complete online teaching and learning platform designed to improve results by helping students quickly master concepts, and by providing educators with a robust set of tools for easily gauging and addressing the performance of students.
MyLawChamber engages students with high-quality multimedia learning experiences that help law students excel. In every exercise, students receive immediate feedback so they see mistakes right away, learn precisely which concepts are holding them back, and master concepts through targeted practice.
- Case Navigator (in conjunction with LexisNexis), a tool to help improve students’ case reading and comprehension skills.
- Virtual Lawyer, an interactive scenario-based programme to help students apply their knowledge of the law to problem questions.
- Pearson eText, a fully-searchable electronic version of your chosen text which you can customise, annotate, highlight and bookmark.
- Test banks of multiple-choice-questions providing formative assessment.
For educators, MyLawChamber provides highly-visual data and performance analysis to help them quickly identify gaps in student learning. And because MyLawChamber comes from Pearson, you know it’s developed by an experienced partner committed to providing content, resources, and expertise for the best digital learning experiences.
For educator access, contact your Pearson Academic Consultant. To find out who your Academic Consultant is, visit www.pearsoned.co.uk/replocator