* An Albuquerque DWI attorney has been arrested for his second DWI this year. His first DWI was dismissed; maybe this is just an advertising ploy… [ KRQE Albuquerque ]
* Joe Arpaio’s defamation lawsuit against several media outlets has been dismissed. [ The Hill ]
* Employment in the legal sector is flat even though the U.S. economy continues to add jobs. Still thinking about going to law school? [ American Lawyer ]
* A PA attorney has been disbarred for continuing to practice law even though his license was suspended 17 years ago. [ Patriot News ]
* Reed Smith has become the first American law firm to be allowed to raise outside investment and appoint non-lawyer partners in the UK. [ Times ]
* An Alaskan moose hunter spent $1.5M and 12 years in fighting for the right to hunt moose all the way to the Supreme Court. This guy is an American hero. [ Washington Post ]
Jordan Rothman is a partner of The Rothman Law Firm , a full-service New York and New Jersey law firm. He is also the founder of Student Debt Diaries , a website discussing how he paid off his student loans. You can reach Jordan through email at firstname.lastname@example.org .