The questions are:
- How much of the knowledge gained on the Legal Practice Course (LPC) will I use as a trainee solicitor?
- Is there anything I can do to prepare me for the start of a training contract?
- Can I submit an application again if it’s rejected? If so, how will it be compared to the first attempt?
- Is it advisable to connect with graduate recruitment on social media?
- What are the hours really like?
- How do I decide what type of lawyer I want to be?
- How did you choose your training contract seats? Is there a best order?
- How do lawyers stay commercially aware?